Arrow Systems Integration Leadership Team
Mike Bevilacqua has a proven track record in assisting with business development, financial planning and reporting, purchasing, logistics and regulatory filings. He completed the acquisition of the largest advanced application, professional services company servicing the Avaya business community. Mr. Bevilacqua has over 15 years industry experience including Senior Vice President of Business Development - large software corporation, Treasurer and Senior Director of Business Development - large enterprise corporation and Business Manager - electronics industry.
Tim Kick serves as Chief Financial Officer for Arrow Systems Integration and has over 25 years of financial management experience in the information technology industry.
Prior to joining Arrow Systems Integration, Tim served as the CFO for eGistics, a privately held IT Services company. Prior to eGisitics, Tim spent over 20 years with EDS in various executive roles including CFO for the Financial Services Division. Tim has extensive international experience, serving as the CFO of Northern Europe for EDS and CFO of a joint venture IT Services Company in Johannesburg South Africa.
Tim is a Certified Management Accountant and holds a MBA from the University of Nebraska.
Software and infrastructure architect with a record of success in both Fortune 100 and start-up environments. Experience dealing with the complexities - both human and technical - of creating successful enterprise and consumer-facing software systems. Roles played include CTO/CIO, software architect, product manager, channel marketing, M&A, and advisory board leadership for several startups.
Experience working for large (Microsoft, Arrow), mid-market (Logicalis) and startup (Eyealike) technology companies. High-profile accomplishments include architecting Microsoft's Outlook Web Access and T-Mobile's eCommerce/POS products and data services platform (used by Android).
Awarded 2013 VMware vFabric Partner of the Year. Currently CTO at Arrow Systems Integration, focused on professional and managed services of cloud and on-prem UC platforms from Avaya, Microsoft, and Cisco.
Additionally, responsible for contact center and RMM IP, building next generation WebRTC CEBP applications for customers.
Douglas is a recognized industry speaker with a clear understanding of operational effectiveness and superior management. His top-notch technical knowledge and project experience help him exceed customer expectations. Douglas’ experience includes:
- Management experience includes: management Convergence, Contact Center and CRM teams, IT infrastructure and custom application development.
- CRM experience includes: project management and implementation of enterprise and mid-market solutions, extensive knowledge of Avaya CRM products and custom application development.
- Contact Center experience includes: project management, design and implementation of multi-site call center design, performance evaluations and re-design expertise, installation and programming of CMS systems, upgrade technician work, IP Address Changes and Data Mitigations.
- Avaya PBX and Voicemail experience includes: project management and implementation of multi-site enterprise system, software specialist for Definity, Multivantage and Communication Manager software, set-up and programming for Intuity Audix and LX, subscriber management for Modular Messaging, programmer for Message Manager faxing, Digital TCP/IP and AMIS Networking for Intuity Systems, switch programming for integration to Modular Messaging, Intuity, CMS, AES, IR, Witness and EC500.
- Avaya Product Trainer for: CMS Supervisor and Administration, Message Manager, IP Agent, Phone Agent, End-User and Modular Messaging, Intuity Audix Voicemail, Basic System Administration and ACD Administration.
With dynamic leadership skills and over 25 years of experience within the industry, John brings to Arrow Systems Integration an extensive background in sales and marketing leadership. John’s experience includes:
Sales and sales leadership roles with Norstan Communications Inc.; supporting mid-size to enterprise customers throughout the United States with a major focus on net new business development. As Fujitsu Business Communications Systems Western Region General Manager, John was responsible for the direct and indirect sales and service operations for the business west of the Mississippi. Mr. Norton then became President of NetLink Services Inc. a national network infrastructure and roll out company; later re-tooling and re-branding the company as Ardent Partners, Inc., an converged IP Communications and wireless networking company. John comes to Arrow Systems Integration via the Arrow Electronics acquisition of Cross Telecom, Inc. in 2011 where he has held roles as Director of Sales, Regional Vice President, and Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
Michelle Brandonisio serves as Division Counsel for Arrow Systems Integration. Michelle has over 10 years of legal experience and joined the company in March of 2007. Prior to joining Arrow Systems Integration, Michelle served as Corporate Counsel for Alpha Thought, Inc.
Michelle has a J.D. degree from The John Marshall Law School and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from DePaul University.
Jeremy Fields serves as Director, Human Resources for Arrow Systems Integration and has over 15 years of comprehensive HR experience to include a successful track record in designing and leading global HR shared services operations.
Jeremy joined Arrow Electronics in January of 2010 as Director, HR Shared Services and successfully built the Denver HR Shared Services Team before moving to a business partner at Arrow Systems Integration. Jeremy's previous HR experience includes roles as Director, Global HR Shared Services at First Data as well as Manager, HR Service Center at MCI.
Jeremy is a certified professional in Human Resources and holds a dual Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development and Marketing from the University of Colorado.